One of the Nations most recognised home textiles brands is looking for a textile designer who prides themselves in solving problems with innovative and original solutions. You will be executing a diverse range of work for an exciting and forward thinking retail company.
A bit more about the company:
This retail powerhouse produce luxury products that grab the consumers attention. The key factor for this company is constantly innovating in textile design and their way of working has been perfected to enable them to consistently compete.
- Visualising of retail, product design solutions.
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of consumer, category insights and behaviours.
- Achieving an analytical and strategic approach to your designs but still deliver stand out creations.
- Ability to constantly articulate your design solutions to the team and potentially a client.
- A proven portfolio in textiles + CAD Design
- Ability to put pencil to paper and sketch out your visuals with vivid colours.
- Working in retail or marketing is a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft office.
- A good interest in innovative technology.
- Great communication skills.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age