Are you a lover of retail designs? How would it feel viewing your work in the windows of the world's biggest fashion retailers? We'll tell you – it'll be amazing! We're working with the experts in retail POS in search for a Senior Artworker/Designer to join the team. This fun, vibrant team are looking to bring on an additional artworker/designer who shares the same passion for retail designs and POS. If this sounds like you, send your portfolio through!
- Oversee all artwork projects from design to delivery
- Be a valued member of the team, mentor juniors
- Deliver high quality artwork within tight deadlines
- Stay up to date with current retail trends
- Refine image, fonts and layouts
- Be a brand ambassador
- Work with different materials for retail windows (eg. Corrugated cardboard and plastics)
What We're Looking For:
- Expert in design software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Attention to detail is KEY!
- Cinema 4d is required
- Currently in an Artworking position (either Midweight or Senior) with portfolio to show
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age