An award brand agency based in Media City is looking for a talented designer who has a strong understanding of working with exciting brands and rolling out there message across full campaigns. The clients you would be working on are across a variety of sectors including fitness, retail and hospitality.
If you enjoy being thrown into the mix in a busy but fun studio environment this isn't an opportunity to pass up on.
- Support all areas of the business including marketing and innovation on all creative outputs across print and digital (ad campaigns, social, content, websites, presentations).
- Produce brand led creative design across print, digital and branding.
- Support the growth of the team by providing in house communications.
- Collaborate with the team on UX processes, UI Kits, art direction and more.
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent skills in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Experience in responsive design.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Motion graphics experience a benefit
- A portfolio demonstrating a strong understanding of design across branding, print and digital design.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age