We're working with a fantastic Marketing services agency, experts in retail POS, in search for a Senior Artworker to join the team. Working on site at a major Manchester based retail client you'll produce work across print, POS, digital & social media platforms. If this sounds like you, send your portfolio through!
- Oversee all artwork projects from design to delivery
- Be a valued member of the team, mentor juniors
- Deliver high quality artwork within tight deadlines
- Take concepts and Artwork them to final print-ready outputs
- Refine image, fonts and layouts
- Be a brand ambassador
What We're Looking For:
- Expert in design software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Expert knowledge of design for print, digital & social
- Attention to detail is KEY!
- Comfortable communicating directly with the client
- Currently in an Artworking position (either Midweight or Senior) with portfolio to show
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Jonathan on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age