If you are a senior creative with a portfolio bursting with packaging and branding design please get in touch. This award winning agency are looking for a Design Director to join the team and head up packaging projects for well known clients. Here you can be part of a successful agency, work with other talented creatives and maintain a strong work life balance. Not one to miss really!
- Lead packaging projects from concept to completion, this will include overseeing the team, reviewing their designs and being hands on yourself.
- Art direct photo shoots.
- Work alongside the other Design Directors and Creative Director when pitching to new clients.
- Support the Creative Director and Design Directors on overall design direction, managing deadlines and client satisfaction.
- Mentor your team members where needed.
- Promote and be an advocate for the agency.
- Present work to clients through out the process.
- Create excellent design work for a wide variety of packaging and branding projects.
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to clients and peers.
- Strong ability to sketch and scamp up ideas, this is a must!
- Excellent Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator knowledge.
- A portfolio demonstrating full projects; scamps, creative thinking through to the final designs, mainly packaging!
- Strategic and creative approach to your thinking.
- Agency background.
This position is perfect if you are looking to make the next move in your career and assist in building a fantastic team of creatives.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age