We're working with a leading digital agency who are looking for a Front End Developer to join up with a fantastic group of creatives. The agency are renowned for the excellent teams of developers, nurturing and identifying their talent and growing it in the agency. This is a great opportunity for someone who is hard working and isn't going to shy away from a challenge.
- Work within the team to create responsive sites for all brands
- Create website layout by using HTML/CSS practises including user interface
- Be responsible for web maintenance for all brands
- Cooperate with the web designers to produce outstanding websites
- Work with the Head of Digital to grow the team and produce innovative campaigns.
What We're Looking For:
- Must have experience with Magento
- Background in a digital or integrated agency.
- Experience in working with a CMS (if it's with Hybris, it's a huge bonus!)
- Work well under pressure, meet deadlines with a positive attitude
- Proven experience in web development
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age