Are you an analytical and technical UX Researcher? Yes? Then keep reading as a leading international company is looking for you to join their business. Their multichannel team create excellent results across all touch points. Their creative studio is a hive of developers, UX Designers and more. They enable you to grow your skills and work across multiple brands.
- Understand strengths and shortcomings of different research methods and how these affect time and budget planning.
- Maintain a highly skilled approach to analysing, interpreting and shaping UX research findings.
- Communicate the findings and actionable results to the rest of the team and manage the response around this alongside the Lead UX Designer and Developer.
- Demonstrate the needs of the customer through AB testing, optimisation projects.
- Be involved in company wide projects in the UX team.
- Complete research throughout different stages of the UX lifecycle.
- Work closely with the customer care team to maintain/increase customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a very good knowledge of the fashion and retail competitors their design and functions and the use this to aid your testing.
What We're Looking For:
- Personable attitude with the ability to work collaboratively in the UX and optimisation team.
- Excellent skills in AB testing and optimisation projects.
- Google analytics is a plus.
- Vast experience in competitor research.
- Experience or creating, managing and developing research/testing plans and roadmaps.
- A working knowledge of testing software would be a strong advantage e.g. Monetate, Maxymiser, Optimisely.
- You are a natural problem solver and you must provide examples of doing so when applying.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age