We're working with an innovative company looking to add a talented designer to the in-house design team. This company produces digital and print solutions for a number of times best 100 companies, they also collate and interpret data for such companies and present this in exciting and interesting ways.
The opportunity here is to run the design team based in Wrexham, produce excellent integrated work and collaborate with a small team of committed and talented designers.
- Support all areas of the business including marketing and innovation on all creative outputs across print and digital (ad campaigns, emails, brochures, websites, presentations).
- Produce brand led creative design across print, digital and branding.
- Support the growth of the team by providing in house communications.
- Collaborate with the team on UX processes, UI Kits, art direction and more.
- Manage the department when the Creative Director is on business.
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent skills in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Experience in responsive design.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- UX and UI knowledge is a plus.
- A portfolio demonstrating a strong understanding of design across branding, print and digital design.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age