Are you looking for the next step? We have a brilliant opportunity within a studio team in Croydon, where they have a position for a Creative Artworker to join the team.
The projects will involve working for some great FMCG brands. You will need to be able to adapt to the brand's guidelines, and creatively interpreting briefs, to produce high-quality artwork, and prepare production ready files for various media and outputs.
You would also be communicating with clients and other areas of the business.
This position provides a great opportunity to further develop you art working skills, and to also develop strong client relationship skills.
What We're Looking For:
• Previous experience working with the latest creative software. (including Adobe InDesign)
• Experience within a studio or agency
• Able to work to a deadline, and manage your workload.
• Understanding of colour management techniques would be an advantage.
• You will need an awareness of industry standards, and of graphical/typographic layout.
• Great communications skills, verbal and written.
• Able to use MS office, in particular, Excel.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Laura Pargeter on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.