We have a fab opportunity for a Front End Developer to join this in-house team at the Companies Head Office.
A key role for this National organisation, as Web Developer, you'll be working on challenging new projects and developing strategies to ensure the brand's online presence is kept at the forefront of this specialist industry.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to have a direct impact on a number of company brands.
As Front End Developer your key responsibilities will include:
• Working on and supporting over 80 websites within the group.
• Creating new websites and functionality.
• Helping to assist in a digital transformation project, which includes new mobile applications.
• Working alongside internal customers, in-house departments, third party suppliers and external agencies.
• Streamlining processes and bringing creativity to the team.
• Implementing best practices using a Dev Ops approach.
• Standardisation, modularisation and reusability of code and assets.
What we're looking for:
You'll come from either an in-house studio or agency and will be fluent with the following:
• A content management system.
Experience using the following would be advantageous:
• Mobile – IOS/Android/Hybrid.
• Umbraco V7 and above.
• Windows Virtual Machines, IIS, SQL Server.
• Microsoft Azure, Web Apps, Azure SQL.
• Azure Dev Ops Source Control (Git) or similar.
• REST/SOAP Web Services.
• User experience.
If you're a self-motivated and innovative Web Developer and you'd like to work as part of an expanding team, working across multiple brands, then this could be a great chance to progress your career.
The company culture promotes personal and career development. You'll receive training on the job and will also partake in team development.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Emma Thomson on 0113 2183550 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age