Are you a world class designer, with an imaginative, creative mind and an eye for detail? We need you! We‘re working with a prestigious creative agency who are known for their incredible designs and roster of impressive clients, in search for TWO Middleweight Designers to join the team. This Creative Agency are 60 people strong and they are continuing to grow in all aspects. Are you looking to grow within an inspiring team? Get in touch today!
– Work collaboratively with the rest of the team on producing fully fledged designs for brands.
– Produce excellent work across print, branding, typography and layout.
– Create innovative and conceptual responses to client briefs and have the ability to follow this through to completion.
– Constantly push the norm and boundaries of the category you are designing for.
– Know your craft, you will have to explain your thoughts and ideas to clients and your peers.
– Be able to articulate your ideas to clients if needed.
What We‘re Looking For:
– Great conceptual ideas.
– Very strong ability to put pencil to paper and illustrate your concepts and ideas.
– A background with luxury brands would be an advantage.
– Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
– Ability to handle multiple projects at any one time.
– Up to date with current trends
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age