MW Designer - Packaging
If you dream of designing for a world class Creative agency then we want to hear from you today. We are on the hunt for a Packaging Designer who is the "unfinished article", to join this fantastic agency, to develop their skills and grow within the team. Working for this agency will allow you to achieve your all time goals and see your work on the shelves for unbelievable clients. Does this sound like a job you would like to get your mits on? Get in touch today.
–Create innovative and conceptual responses to client briefs and have the ability to follow this through to completion.
– A fantastic ability to sketch out your ideas and bring them to life.
– Constantly push the norm and boundaries of the category you are designing for.
– Be there as a point of contact for juniors below you and be able to mentor if needed.
– Know your craft, you will have to explain your thoughts and ideas to clients and your peers.
What We‘re Looking For:
– Great conceptual ideas.
– Excellent ability to sketch and put ideas down on paper.
– Experience handling big ranges and luxury products.
– A great sense of luxury style.
– Pure packaging knowledge, we want you to be an expert in your craft.
– Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, 3D CAD Modelling programmes and all relevant programmes for packaging design.
– A portfolio demonstrating and proving all of the above skills.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age