How would it feel knowing that your designs are making a difference? We mean, make a real difference to the world. We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer that can create emotive and impactful designs to promote awareness, obtain new audiences and hold current donors. This charity provide humanitarian aid, aiming to abolish poverty in faith–based communities. Are you ready for a challenge that can make an impact and help change people‘s lives? Get in touch today.
– Creating emotive designs for print such as newsletters, posters, flyers
– Manipulating and editing images
– Developing the brand‘s content
– Contributing to company‘s social media pages
What We‘re Looking For:
– Full Adobe Creative Suite
– Excellent written and spoken English; Arabic and Urdu languages are a massive bonus!
– Proven trach record in Graphic Design, to be shown in a portfolio – anything in a charity based position would be an advantage
– The ability to work on your own and with others
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age