If you are currently the big cog in the Creative machine; ensuring all creation is of the highest standards, liaising and building relationships with printers and wider production, we want to hear from you today. We‘re on the hunt for a Production Manager to work hand in glove with the Studio Manager, the Creative Studio and the wider business to create moments that are unforgettable. Do you have the relevant time and production management skills we‘re looking for? Then apply below!
– Responsible for relationships with printers and securing quotes
– Degree of scheduling and on the odd occasion involvement with traffic management
– Seamless execution of all artwork for all blue chip clients
– Ensure that the running of the department is continuously smooth
What We‘re Looking For:
– Experience in production management for a Creative Agency
– Ability to develop and manage a robust QA process across a busy studio
– Extensive experience of specifying production requirements, gathering quotes and negotiating print suppliers
– Be adaptable, juggle campaigns and projects simultaneously
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.