Artworker x 2
We are looking for two Creative Artworkers who has bags of experience and enthusiasm to join this Media Planning and buying agency, that specialise in leisure, education and entertainment. This agency live by their values; Passion, Creativity, Teamwork and many more. Due to organic growth, the business has enough room for two artworkers to join. If you‘re committed to understand and represent this agency by demonstrating their values then we want to hear from you today.
– Deliver artwork projects as requires
– Support Studio Manager in helping develop the sturio artwork service
– Continuously deliver projects on time
– Responsible for quality control
– Take ownership of projects
What We‘re Looking For:
– Experience in print and digital artworking
– Indesign, photoshop and retouching
– Be able to work within a team
– A positive can do attitude
– If you‘ve had experience working in the leisure or property sector this is a massive bonus!
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.