Would you like to be part of a company that can offer you a healthy work/life balance? A company that provides wellbeing, whilst they visualising your personal developments and maps a path of structured progress. A global leader within their field, they provide retail consumables to organisations spanning all sectors and markets.
Our client are seeking to appoint a talented graphic designer, they must possess a commercial/marketing edge and the rare ability to understand how creative connects to the core marketing strategy. The team is both fun and vibrant, whilst the culture is open, engaging yet challenging. With ‘paper plane‘ competitions at their office and frequent social events, this is the ideal company for you to become a vital cog in their expanding wheel.
Key elements of the role/individual profile include:
– Support the company‘s business strategy and objectives with design and marketing collateral
– Produce visual content for company‘s website and present a range of ideas ready for artwork
– Ensure that the correct ‘tone of voice‘ is maintained across the business; marketing and visually
– Create mock–ups, mood boards and presentation boards for internal and external audiences
– Reporting to the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for creating marketing collaterall
– Content must be simplified, relevant, consistent and improved across website, literature, presentations, Tender submissions
– Implementation of the company‘s marketing plan
– Customer satisfaction surveys
What We‘re Looking For:
– A solid graphic designer with marketing/business experience
– Strong portfolio in artwork and design – ideally in consumer supplies
– Adobe Creative Suite
– Client facing, the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
– Excellent written skills and copywriting for business
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.