We are working with an international company that provide state of the art hearing care solutions, to find the ideal Artworker / Graphic Designer to join their bubbly, bright team based just outside Manchester. Working with the most ultimate hearing aid brands they provide resolutions across the world, helping those young and old. This client has also created a foundation to support disadvantaged people, with a huge focus on children that have hearing loss to help them develop.
– Provide excellent artwork knowledge and support the marketing and design team
– Work on multiple brands and clients, following the brand guidelines and protecting their identities
– Artwork support for customers across all channels including the Private Market, Public Market and National accounts
– Exceptional level of customer service to help build loyalty
What we‘re looking for
– Must have experience in working in an artwork or graphic design position
– Strong portfolio of art working examples; either inhouse or agency
– Organisational skills must be exceptional in order to prioritise a diverse workload
– Working knowledge and experience of the printing process
– Knowledge of InDesign, Quark XP, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Word and Powerpoint
– Good understanding of artwork for web, packaging and large format designs for exhibitions and display projects
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age