We‘re working with an online retailer that works with many brands under one roof, to find a Web Developer to join the team. Set in the heart of Manchester City Centre, you‘ll be working within a team to deliver engaging content across all digital platforms ensuring customers both new and loyal receive only the best of their shopping experience.
If you think you‘ve got what it takes to join the team, apply below!
– work within the team to create responsive sites for all brands
– create website layout by using HTML/CSS practises including user interface
– be responsible for web maintenance for all brands
– cooperate with the web designers to produce outstanding websites
What We‘re Looking For:
– Experience in working with a CMS (if it‘s with Hybris, it‘s a huge bonus!)
– Work well under pressure, meet deadlines with a positive attitude
– Proven experience in web development
It would be a bonus if you have some knowledge or a willingness to learn Monetate, CSS Pre–processors (SASS or LESS), JS workflow tools and UX design principles.
You‘ll ideally have some development experience within a fast paced retail environment.
If you think this role would suit you and you have demonstrable samples of code, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age