Are you a lover of all things design? Passionate about printed brochures, catalogues and publishing? Do you like to delve into the digital world and design for web, apps, social media and more? Well we‘re offering a multi–disciplined designer to join a city centre company to work across a number of their in house brands. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and talented designer to join the team and play the biggest cog in the machine and push the boundaries of design.
If you‘re a lover for all things layout and design focussed then this is the role for you; with print and digital under one roof this is the opportunity for you to get your fingers stuck in and produce beautiful designs and have your say in the process all the way from brief to execution.
Does this sound like a bit of you? Get in touch!
– Produce beautiful, modern on trend designs for publications, marketing collateral, websites, apps, social media and more. (no coding skills needed)
– Liaise with printers and support the rest of the team with ideas and client liaison.
– Collate client artwork and designs for publications.
– Create designs for the clients.
– Manage the production process of publications and print.
– Ability to handle multiple projects at any one time.
– Problem solving
– Confidence to liaise with clients and printers.
– Really involved in your industry.
– Up to date with current trends.
– Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
– Great use of typography.
– Knowledge of designing for Wordpress sites would be an advantage.
You must provide a portfolio demonstrating design for print, digital and publishing.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.