Deputy Creative Director
Are you a Creative Guru that specialises in Art Direction? Are you looking to take the next step in becoming a Deputy Creative Director? At this excellent creative agency, you‘ll have the opportunity to work with household retail names taking the lead on creative integrated campaigns; here you‘ll be able to manage, design and art direct the whole brief, playing as the lead cog in the machine. Not many agencies can offer you that!
– Support the current Creative Director with client briefings and pitches.
– Manage and mentor a talented team of creatives.
– Acquire and convert new business.
– Continue to develop the creative department alongside the business coming through the studio.
– Lead creative strategy.
– Champion the agency values inside and out of the studio.
– Be immersed in the creative process from start to finish, pitches, design, art direction.
What We‘re Looking For:
– A portfolio displaying national integrated retail campaigns – TV concepts, radio, press, DM, digital, video brochure and in–store POS. showing very strong Art Direction, this is not a design role.
– Agency background.
– Personable and friendly character.
– Ability to demonstrate commercial focus, trend knowledge.
– Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
Please provide a portfolio with your application.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age