Would you like to be a part of a leading retailer who are notorious for their exhilarating campaigns and creative work? Wouldn‘t it be fantastic viewing your designs in the digital world across web, social and emails? You‘d be able to nudge your mate and say "I designed that." – now wouldn‘t that be great?
This is an exciting opportunity for TWO fabulous designers to get involved and put your stamp on the digital world for this international brand. With a working environment that is creative and thriving and encourages top notch creative output. The company are growing fast due to their international success and this isn‘t going to stop anytime soon. A perfect time to join the team!
– Create exciting, brand driven digital design for emails, web banners, creative web pages, apps and all being responsive.
– Always continue to propose fixes and improvements on your work and number of responses to a brief.
– Follow branding and UI interaction guidelines.
– Strive to implement new ideas and ways of working for both yourself and the rest of the team.
– See your projects from initial concepts through to completion.
– Liaise with digital artworkers and developers to execute concepts.
What We‘re Looking For:
– Excellent skills in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
– HTML, CSS and Flash would be an advantage.
– Good ability to present ideas to the line manager and the rest of the team.
– Strong skills in layout and typography in web design.
– Ambitious and personable approach to work and your career
Please provide a portfolio with your application.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age