MidWeight Senior Designer
Are you an ambitious designer awaiting for the next challenge? Would you like to be part of a small, incredibly creative team that deliver outstanding work? Maybe being part of an amazing agency that have been recognised for their creations and making an impact on the creative world? We are working with a unique, integrated agency that specialise in branding, print and digital designs to find the ultimate Designer. This is a once in a life time opportunity for a midweight designer who is ready to step up to the mark, progress and deliver work that has real impact.
– As a Designer you will be within a team of likeminded creatives and working closely with the Creative Director
– Designing across a wide variety of channels; including packaging, print, digital (no coding) and integrated campaigns
– You will have the opportunity to pitch in front of clients, this means you must be comfortable in delivering pitches confidently and charismatically to clients
– Work closely with the team to create exciting, compelling and beautiful branding work
What We‘re Looking For:
– A portfolio presenting exciting, beautiful and "think outside the box" agency work; from packaging to digital branding examples
– Previously titled as a Designer or of the familiar
– Experience in client facing is a must, previously in the FMCG, Retail, Leisure and Hospitality industry
– The knowledge of team leadership and management; this is not a role for the faint hearted!
– Someone who packs a punch with their designs, not afraid to push boundaries, be confident in demonstrating your skill and abilities
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age