We’re working with a well established online retailer with many successful brands to their name, in the search for a Digital Designer who has a strong development edge to join the team. Set in the heart of Manchester City Centre, you’ll be working within a team to deliver engaging content across all digital platforms for a number of brands. Here you will be able to maintain a healthy work life balance whilst gaining excellent experience.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join the team, apply below!
• Design and develop for digital campaigns in HTML/CSS; emails, web landing pages, social media content…
• Keeping up with latest email and marketing trends
• Collaborate with the Brand team, interpreting the brand guidelines across all creative briefs
• Working with the team to forward plan for seasonal campaigns and ensure work is completed on time.
What We‘re Looking For:
• Ability to develop (HTML5/CSS) for web, email and social media responsively across iOS and Android
• Understanding of UX design principles
• Skilled in Dreamweaver and CMS experience
• Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
• Experience in fashion retail is preferred but not essential
• A portfolio showcasing digital campaigns including email designs, web banners and more
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age