Deputy Creative Director
We‘re working with an excellent creative agency just outside of Manchester city centre, they are on the hunt for a talented senior creative looking to make that next step to Deputy Creative Director level. Here you can work with household retail names creative integrated campaigns. Not many places offer a role where you can manage, design and art direct in one!
– Support the current Creative Director with client briefings and pitches.
– Manage and mentor a talented team of creatives.
– Acquire and convert new business.
– Continue to develop the creative department alongside the business coming through the studio.
– Lead creative strategy.
– Champion the agency values inside and out of the studio.
– Be immersed in the creative process from start to finish, pitches, design, art direction.
What We‘re Looking For:
– A portfolio displaying national integrated retail campaigns – TV concepts, radio, press, DM, digital, video brochure and in–store POS.
– Agency background.
– Personable and friendly character.
– Ability to demonstrate commercial focus, trend knowledge.
– Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
Please provide a portfolio with your application.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Hayley Murphy on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age