We‘re working with a well–known Leeds Agency. They‘re looking for a technical digital artworker who can master all imagery and type across all digital channels. The opportunity to progress here is very strong and the team you would be working in is fun friendly and hard working.
– Create artwork for email, apps, web banners, web landing pages, social media across responsive devices.
– Work with the design team to ensure the artwork stays true to the design concept.
– Ensure that all artwork is consumer focussed and takes UI interaction into account.
What We‘re Looking For:
– Very strong technical artworking knowledge for web and digital.
– Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills are essential to take creative concepts to finished digital artwork
– Strong typography, layout and typesetting skills.
– Positive and organised attitude, you will be dealing with a number of projects at one time.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Angela Hough on 0113 2183550 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age