We‘re working with an excellent online retailer that specialise in brands for lighting, heating and bathrooms under varying brands. They are looking for a highly practical and driven Studio Assistant who can understand the ebb and flow of a busy photography studio and be an extreme multitasker. This company offers an autonomous working environment with potential flexi time.
– Manage set construction and preparation.
– Prepare the products for shoots.
– Liaise between photography and marketing.
– Manage the workflow into the studio.
What We‘re Looking For:
– Excellent multitasking, organisation and problem solving skills.
– Knowledge of joinery, plumbing and decorating.
– Strong communication and administrative skills.
– A background working in a commercial studio environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a team where you can continue to learn and progress your skills within a relevant environment with people to mentor you.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Hayley Murphy on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age