This Digital Marketing Agency are based in fantastic offices in Leeds city centre. They pride themselves on their work and have a friendly, hardworking culture, offering a personal service and close support to their clients.
They work with smaller brands and clients, mainly local to Yorkshire and most of these clients are owner managed B2B businesses.
They are looking for a Designer/Digital Content Creator to join them, hybrid model with 3 days in the office and you’d collaborate with a team of web, SEO, PPC, content, design, and social media specialists.
They deliver strategic marketing activity on a retainer basis to their clients and establish themselves as an extension to these teams as a marketing department (rather than an external agency).
What you’ll do:
• You’ll NOT work on huge campaigns for big brands!
• You’ll work on various sectors including local charities, events industry suppliers, manufacturers, professional services and many others.
• You’ll be involved in the process from planning to pitching and reporting results.
• As a Designer and content creator, you’ll be the brand guardian for all clients and responsible for developing engaging, consistent, and user-friendly content for multiple platforms and to brand guidelines.
• You’ll create marketing campaigns from a digital marketing strategy.
• Collaborating with the wider team, you’ll work on digital design, social graphics, video and gifs, and format images to create graphics for email and web.
• Other work includes brand, brand guidelines, internal marketing content and minimal print design for brochures and marketing material.
What we’re looking for:
• Agency experience with 3 years content creation.
• Experience working with B2B clients and smaller brands.
• An impressive digital portfolio to demonstrate your creative.
• Good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines, typography, and layout.
• Experience in social media content design and ability of posting, scheduling content.
• Positive attitude with the ability to manage your own workload.
• Excellent communication, a team player, confident to drive projects forward and tackle any challenges.
• Adobe Creative Suite, Premier Pro, Canva, other visual software.
• An understanding of design for print, and if you can use After Effects and animation then this would be a bonus!
This really is a lovely opportunity to join a friendly, fast-paced team in Leeds city centre. Hybrid model with 3 days in the offices, socials, events and dog friendly!
If you come from a large agency, have worked on BIG brands and campaigns, then this role will NOT going to be for you!
To apply please contact Emma Thomson at The Book with your CV and portfolio.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.