Fab opportunity for a Senior Designer/Head of Design/Design Director level creative to join this small agency who are growing rapidly!
They are the Lead Agency for their clients and do everything from brand look and feel to fully integrated campaigns.
We’re looking for AGENCY experience and, in this role, initially you will be THE Design department, working closely with the Exec CD and CD and supported by senior freelancers.
You’ll be hands on the tools as a designer and as the agency grows, you’ll grow with them and shape the design output. They are working on a hybrid model, with a couple of days in the Leeds studio.
What you’ll do:
• Deliver ad campaigns and creative – from initial brief to final roll out and execution.
• You’ll take direction and must be able to take a scamp of an idea and run with design ideas.
• Manage jobs, timings, and freelancers.
• Deliver print and digital ensuring specs and standards are met.
What you’ll need:
• Design experience in a creative/advertising agency.
• ABSOLUTE attention to detail is ESSENTIAL!
• Experience in roll out of campaigns across multiple channels.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, small team.
• Excellent communication and relationship skills.
• An impressive portfolio to showcase your work.
With a competitive salary, excellent benefits, opportunities, and growth, this really is a lovely option to join a friendly culture and fast-paced team in Leeds. (The studio is based in North Leeds, so not city central).
To apply please contact Emma Thomson at The Book with your CV and portfolio.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.