We’re looking for a Junior-Mid Designer to work in-house for an initial 6-month contract. Based in central Leeds, you’ll join an established team of creatives and artworkers responsible for the press ads, POS, brand design and key event creative and roll out.
What you’ll do:
As Designer, you’ll collaborate on the development and design of creative marketing output to include:
• Press templates and printed material
• Retail POS design
• Presentation layouts & graphics
• Brand guidelines
• Image & layout manipulation (comping)
• Assist in the management and storage of the internal assets library
What you’ll need:
• Excellent visual design skills and a portfolio to back this up
• Experience of working to brand/graphic guidelines
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative team
• A keen interest in visual design trends across all types of media
• Ability to conform to strict deadline-oriented projects and works well in fast paced environment
• Ability to interact and communicate to present ideas to senior-level stakeholders
• Design degree in a relevant field, such as graphic design
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
• Previous experience working in agency or brand
Following interview stage, you’ll need to be available for an immediate start on a 6- month contract, with a view to being extended.
Salary will be paid on a pro-rata basis for the 6 months and this is a hybrid role, NOT fully remote.
To apply please contact Emma Thomson at The Book with your CV and portfolio.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.