Calling Packaging Designers! Are you a designer with a few years’ experience and excited by brands and packaging design? Are you ready for your next move?
We’re looking for a designer with both agency and packaging experience to join this independent, friendly and fun Leeds based Design Agency
They specialise in brand and packaging design, and they are proud of their amazing work!
The agency team love working collaboratively, constantly learning, and bouncing ideas from each other, so the team are all working in their offices Monday to Friday – this is not a hybrid role.
What you’ll need:
• You’ll first and foremost have the right attitude to fit into this fun and friendly team.
• A design degree or equivalent and already at a mid-weight level
• A portfolio that will impress, demonstrating thought through solutions
• You’ll be passionate about branding and you’ll LOVE packaging
• You’ll have an understanding of social and digital platforms
• Adobe Creative Suite and a desire to develop skills across digital and motion
• A can-do attitude and appetite for creating beautiful, crafted design
- Exited to ‘get on’ with work and eager to learn
- Socially aware of your surroundings, actively contributing to the studio culture
- Switched on and passionate about your craft
- Not shy to work hard and eager to create ‘amazing’ work
- Confident to present to the internal team
The agency offer a competitive salary and benefits and a fabulous culture and working environment.
You must have some impressive brand and packaging examples in your portfolio!
This is a small, vibrant company and as such everyone needs to fit in. Everyone ‘mucks in’ and you’ll be expected to make drinks and fill the dishwasher, just like everybody else!
Based in Leeds, they are a short walk away from Leeds Train Station.
To apply please contact Emma Thomson at The Book with your CV and portfolio.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.