Are you at the early stages of your Design career? We’re looking for a Junior Designer with a curious attitude who is hungry and ambitious to succeed in the world of creative design. Leeds based, this is a Design Agency who specialise in brand and packaging design. We'd like you to be excited by brands and packaging design.
They are proud to have a friendly, fun and hard-working ethic and culture. They really want people to enjoy getting up in the morning to go to work, have a good day, learn and have some fun along the way. They love working collaboratively, constantly learning and bouncing ideas from each other, so the team are all working in their offices Monday to Friday – this is not a hybrid role.
What you’ll need:
You’ll first and foremost have the right attitude to fit into this fun and friendly team. You’ll also be inquisitive, ideas driven and able to articulate your creative ideas to the wider team.
• A design degree or equivalent and some experience as a Junior Designer or design intern
• A portfolio that will impress, demonstrating thought through solutions
• You’ll be passionate about branding and you’ll LOVE packaging
• You’ll have an understanding of social and digital platforms
• Adobe Creative Suite and a desire to develop skills across digital and motion
• A can-do attitude and appetite for creating beautiful, crafted design
• Exited to ‘get on’ with work and eager to learn
• Socially aware of your surroundings, actively contributimg to the studio culture
• Switched on and passionate about your craft
• Not shy to work hard and eager to create ‘amazing’ work
• Confident to present to the internal team
The agency offer a competitive salary and benefits and a fabulous culture and working environment.
This is a small, vibrant company and as such everyone needs to fit in. Everyone ‘mucks in’ and you’ll be expected to make drinks and fill the dishwasher, just like everybody else! Based in Leeds, they are a short walk away from Leeds Train Station.
To apply please contact Emma Thomson at The Book with your CV and portfolio.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.