Are you a Conceptual Senior Designer with Retaill/FMCG brand and packaging experience? Can you work on-site in Leeds 5 days a week?... If so please read on!
We genuinely love working with this Design Agency to help place the right people in their team, as we know how great they are to work for. Friendly, fun and hard-working, they really want people to enjoy getting up in the morning to go to work, have a good day and have some fun along the way.
They are a team of retail experts who have a genuine passion for design. These guys are a down to earth independent Agency, and they specialise in brand design and packaging. They love working collaboratively, constantly learning and bouncing ideas from each other, so the team are all working in their offices Monday to Friday.
What do they do?
They deliver commercial results through collaborative thinking and work with some of the most well-known retail/FMCG brands and their services include:
• Brand Identity
• Packaging Design
• Naming and TOV
• Innovation and NPD
• Activation and brand world
• Web and social
What you’ll do:
• Create and clearly communicate strategically led ideas throughout the creative process
• Inspire and mentor the more junior members of the team
• Lead creative projects collaboratively with the design team, strategy and client service teams
• Deliver a consistent level of creative work, championing the agency
• Develop relationships with external partners and clients
What we’re looking for:
• A stunning, crafted portfolio including packaging design and branding
• A good 5 years’ experience within design agencies
• Proven experience leading projects and design direction
• Strong and engaging presentation skills
The agency offer a competitive salary and benefits and a fabulous culture and working environment.
This is a small, vibrant company and as such everyone needs to fit in. Everyone ‘mucks in’ and you’ll be expected to make drinks and fill the dishwasher, just like everybody else!
Based in Leeds, they are a short walk away from Leeds Train Station.
To apply please contact Emma Thomson at The Book with your CV and portfolio.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.