Network Marketing is looking for a collaborative and experienced Senior CRO Manager to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time CRO management role is based in Leeds and offers a salary of up to £55,000 and excellent benefits.
As a skilled Senior CRO Manager, you will provide inspirational oversight, encouragement and purposeful vision. You will also manage the delivery of work through excellent interpersonal skills, planning, critical thinking and innovation. In addition, you will be the go-to person for all things testing, UX and CRO regarding strategy and implementation.
To give you an idea of how this Senior CRO Manager role would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Be up-to-date on best industry practices and regulations in the CRO industry and instrumental in the ongoing development of the CRO product
- Display a passion for creativity and innovation
- Educate your team on processes and procedures, including scoping, SLAs, briefs and QA measures
- Guide the implementation of testing programmes across a broad client base
- Work closely with the insights team to fuel a broader insights proposition
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, our client will provide a salary of £35K-£55K and the following benefits:
- A yearly volunteering programme
- Hybrid working
- Birthday holiday and 5x wellness days
- Many socials and get-togethers
- Private medical insurance and more!
Please reach out to the Network Marketing team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Senior CRO Manager position in Leeds. We'd be thrilled to hear from you.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive. We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.