This Leeds based Communications Agency have been around for 30 years and have built a reputation for delivering insight driven creative work backed by highly responsive one-to-one servicing for their clients.
They have a lovely opportunity for an experienced Senior Artworker to join them. Based on the outskirts of Leeds city centre they are working 3 days a week in their offices and offer on-site parking.
You will have experience of artworking corporate marketing materials, such as leaflets, brochures and interactive PDFs – with a particular focus on working with large volumes of text in InDesign and following critical brand/style guidelines.
What you’ll do:
You’ll work closely with the Design & Production Manager, taking new briefs into the Artwork Team where you will work on them yourself or delegate and oversee to the other team.
• Hands on Artwork and QC for all artwork production
• Managing the Artworkers and Freelancers
• Project Coordination – using various tools including client bespoke online systems
• Client liaison regarding artwork and amendments
What you’ll need:
• Expert-level abilities in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Professional.
• Experience in leading, overseeing and training others.
• A positive, proactive attitude and a solution-finding mindset.
• Proven experience of working at a higher level in a creative studio or production environment.
What you’ll get:
• Up to 2 days per week working-from-home (after probation period; subject to suitability)
• Flexible start/end times
• Flexible lunch break – from 30 to 90 minutes
• Workplace pension
• Leeds arena priority ticket option
• Free parking
• 24 days + bank holidays as follows:
• 20 days bookable annual leave
• 1 day for your birthday
• 1 day for deliveries or appointments
• 2 days between Christmas and New Year
To apply for this role, please contact Emma Thomson at The Book with your CV and portfolio.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.