This online Retailer are home to several popular fashion and home brands. They’re looking for a Digital Designer to join their Bradford based creative team.
A strong creative, you’ll be responsible for coming up with original design ideas for various brands, assisting each with the delivery of their online targets and vision. You'll also be able to build HTML Emails.
What you will do:
● Design & build of onsite areas/HTML emails to meet marketing requirements
● Produce creative solutions in Photoshop, built using HTML and tested to required specification across all devices.
● Optimise sites to maximise performance
● Assist with the production of material and engaging campaigns including HTML Emails, homepages, category pages, inspirational shops, editorial pages
• Ensure work produced is compatible with mainstream devices and tested on all standard internet browsers.
• Work within schedules to meet go live dates for update/offers on the company websites.
What you’ll need:
• Can demonstrate a wealth of experience and knowledge in both web and email design
• Have a strong creative ability to turn briefs into engaging campaigns and have evidence in your portfolio
• Have a good understanding of usability, user experience and the general workings of ecommerce sites and related media.
• To be focused on development and learning to progress both your personal skills and our online offering
● The ability to adapt to new and existing technologies
Other requirements include good communication skills, the ability to work in a busy environment to deadline, and to work both individually and as part of a team.
This role comes with an excellent benefits package including generous holidays, hybrid working and flexible hours, a stake holder pension scheme, the option to join BUPA/Medicash and generous staff sales discount.
Please send your CV and portfolio to Emma at The Book Recruitment.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.