This online Retailer are looking for a Mid Weight UX Designer to join their Bradford team. As a business they employ over 600 people, but you’ll become part of a smaller team and will work across all of their fashion and home brands.
You’ll become part of their vision to create a modern, digital retailer with powerful customer brands and exciting products across fashion and home.
As one of 4 UX Designers, you will define interactivity and UX on a variety of products, proposing solutions that provide users with the most effective, efficient and enjoyable experience as possible whilst ensuring that core business goals are achieved and are feasible given any technical capability constraints.
You can expect to:
• Investigate and explore user problems and defining usable and valuable solutions
• Create meaningful UX deliverables such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interaction models, journey flows, conceptual designs, and presentations
• Create and deliver UX solutions that measurably improve the core workflows of target users
• Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research to develop user empathy and better understand intent, motivation, and behavior
We are looking for:
• Proven ability to empathise with users, user needs and mental models
• Familiarity with UX trends, methodologies
• Strong skills in UX tools such as XD, Photoshop and After Effects
• Strong understanding of UX techniques such as personas, red route analysis, user mental modelling
• Exposure to designing, planning and facilitating user research and delivering experience projects
• Significant expertise in reviewing existing systems and processes to identify UX issues and develop UX recommendations.
To apply for this UX role, you will need a degree in design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science, human factors, or a related field and at least three years of directly related UX experience.
The salary for this role is up to £29,000 plus an excellent benefits package, including generous holidays, hybrid working and flexible hours, a stake holder pension scheme, the option to join BUPA/Medicash, flexible benefits and generous staff sales discount.
Please send your CV and work samples to Emma at The Book Recruitment to apply.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.