This Yorkshire-based Company has been established for many years, supplying high quality branded and private label design to many top retailers. They boast impressive offices in Harrogate and are expanding their studio. Following significant growth across multiple retail channels, they require an additional Senior Designer to help grow capacity for key blue chip retail clients.
They have evolved and broadened their product offer over the last couple of years. (You’ll see their range of greeting cards and stationery in both the big supermarkets and local independent retailers)
This is a very specific role for a designer who can demonstrate beautiful Typography in their portfolio…you’ll understand typefaces, line and letter spacing and have examples of visually appealing text.
Working with a team of designers and creative artworkers, you’ll collaborate with the Creative Director to deliver concepts, great typography and market leading print finishes. This is a senior role, so you'll be able to really make an impression and an immediate impact on the creative and concepts.
What you’ll do:
• Craft designs and oversee the development of visual assets through to finished executions for print, digital and social channels
• Create and execute concepts based on trend insight expertise
• Present concepts to clients with confidence and professionalism
We are also looking for:
• Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience in print design and the print process
• Passion and skills in typography and an interest in innovative print finishes
• Genuine ambition to prove yourself and the ability to work effectively in a busy team
• A real lover of paper products including greeting cards and stationery
• An impressive portfolio that demonstrates your design for print
This really is a lovely opportunity to join a growing, successful business. The team work on a flexible hybrid model, mainly studio based with 4 days in the Harrogate studio.
A busy, friendly design studio where everyone collaborates and helps each other to achieve the best results for the agency and clients.
In return for your expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a generous salary, 25 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays), Pension - 3% employer, 5% employee, and more!
To apply for this full-time Senior Designer role, please contact Emma Thomson at The Book with your CV and portfolio.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.