We are working with this high-profile online Retailer who are enjoying continued growth across the business.
As part of this, they are looking for a Senior Motion Designer/Editor to join their Bradford team. Across the creative team they have people who have exposure to Editing and Motion, however they need an expert at a more senior level to take a lead role, with an emphasis on Editing.
They work on a hybrid basis with 2-3 days in the office and on location for shoots. You’d support the Creative Director on the smaller shoots and then work on the post production to deliver the finished content.
You can expect to:
• Guide, film and deliver all motion projects from concept to production within required timelines
• Film, shoot and edit footage
• Create animated assets to be used across social media and online platforms
• Storyboard and communicate motion design ideas and executions with clarity and confidence
• Work on numerous projects at the same time, with accuracy, speed and great time management
• Prepare production-ready assets and package files for distribution and digital implementation
You will also require:
• 2-3 years of Editing film and motion/animation design experience
• Excellent knowledge of relevant motion graphic software (Cinema 4D, DaVinci Resolve, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop)
• Proven ability to work with design systems and apply them across a range of mediums (digital, 3D, motion)
In return for your experience and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, and be joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
Please get in touch with Emma Thomson at The Book with your CV and Showreel/portfolio
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.