We are working with this Global Company to find a versatile Designer with a wide range of creative design and artwork skills and experience. This is a mid to senior level role for someone who can work on a hybrid basis, with 3 days in the Liverpool office.
As a Designer, you will join the firm's busy marketing team and work across a broad spectrum of projects, closely collaborating with a team of four in-house creatives. This hands-on role is responsible for design projects from conception through to production. Work will include brochures, promotional literature, advertising, branding documents, events, microsites, digital platforms, social media and e-marketing.
You will be heavily involved in producing PowerPoint presentations and templates and will have enough technical artwork experience to create artwork templates in line with the company brand.
Some of the things you will do:
- Work with the business to guide creative briefs to the point of delivery, managing priorities and deadlines to deliver high-quality work on time
- Manage the company email inbox with the various requests from different departments
- Designing and producing firm-wide and sector-specific marketing collateral
- Advising and creating assets for digital platforms (website, microsite, email and apps)
- Supporting the broader marketing and communications team to promote the brand principles firm-wide, monitoring brand usage and maintaining brand guidelines
You must demonstrate creative and substantial experience in producing accurate artwork. You must be an enthusiastic team player and possess exceptional conceptual and design skills with the ability to manage several projects at once.
Additional requirements include:
- A minimum of 5 years of graphic design experience with a solid background in corporate branding
- Evidence of creative and wide-ranging design experience in Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat) and Microsoft (all Office packages including PowerPoint)
- Expertise in creative vector illustration and image manipulation
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to create simple motion graphics in After Effects (ideal)
- If you have experience in WordPress or Website Builders. this would be an advantage for the companies bespoke digital publication platform.
In return for your experience and commitment, you will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. The team are a friendly group of professionals who work hard and who also enjoy socialising.
If you have the relevant corporate brand experience and can work on-site in Liverpool, please get in touch with Emma at The Book Recruitment with your CV and portfolio.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.