We have a new opportunity for a Digital Designer who's work will include creating content for websites, social campaigns and HTML Emails.
This is a chance to join this full-service agency who have been established for over 10 years and offer a variety of services including insight, strategy, advertising, media planning and buying, design, digital, photography, video and print.
Working with the wider creative and web development team, you will deliver outstanding digital creative and web design for their various clients.
Based between West Leeds and Bradford, the team are working on a hybrid basis with 3 days in the offices so you’ll ideally be a driver with your own transport.
You will help deliver pixel-perfect campaign creatives, social assets, emails, marketing banners and animated gifs for digital clients. A refined eye for balanced layout, typography and attention to detail is essential.
You can expect to:
• Create exciting creative campaigns with strong messages and meaning behind them
• Produce build-ready designs for social assets, static banners, animated gifs, emails and website pages as briefed
• Liaise with colleagues and clients to fully understand briefs, and to present back designs produced
• Work within client-preferred platforms/software/frameworks
To apply for this role, you will need:
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including XD, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Ability to turn creative concepts into build-ready emails, marketing banners and web page layouts
• Good understanding of HTML build for emails and responsive build for web
• Accuracy and attention to detail with a creative eye
• Experience designing for CMS platforms, especially WordPress and/or Magento
The agency offers a friendly and supportive digital team and the opportunity to attend design events and other role-relevant meetups.
Along with a competitive salary, they have free on-site parking and you’ll be paid overtime when needed. Although currently working remotely, the plan is to work in the offices once restrictions are lifted.
In return for your expertise, you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.