This fully integrated agency are experts in strategy, performance and creative and they have been around for over 40 years. They have evolved and broadened their proposition massively over the last couple of years, whilst also retaining long term clients and delivering effective results.
Following significant growth in the agency, they need an additional Senior Designer to help them maintain their high standards of craft and creativity for one of their key retail clients.
Working with a team of designers, creative artworkers, retouch and digital experts, you’ll collaborate with the Design Director to deliver creative across branding, campaigns and POS.
What you’ll do:
• Craft designs and oversee the development of visual assets through to finished executions for print, digital and social channels
• Create Logos, Brand identities, distinctive brand assets that have stretch and can work through all the channels.
• Create single-minded mood boards, that link clearly to the creative
• Directing photo shoots both in-studio and on location
• Presenting your concepts to the wider agency team and clients with confidence and professionalism
• Keeping up to date with design trends
You will need a proven track record gained in respected agencies and a number of big brand projects in your portfolio including some retail and POS examples.
We are also looking for:
• Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite including XD
• A genuine interest and skills in additional areas of design (3D, animation, After Effects etc) – training can be provided
• Genuine ambition to prove yourself and the ability to work effectively in a busy team
The team work on a flexible hybrid model, and they are a busy, friendly design studio where everyone helps each other achieve the best results for the agency and clients.
In return for your expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays), your birthday off, private health care with Vitality, Pension with Aviva – 3% employer, 5% employee, and more!
Does this Designer job in Leeds motivate and inspire you? If so, please apply you’re your CV and portfolio to Emma Thomson at The Book.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.