This family run business has been established for over 40 years and are growing! They are looking to bring a Designer in-house to support the Marketing team and work in partnership with their external creative agency.
Based in Whaley Bridge in the High Peak District of Derbyshire, the team are working 2 to 3 days in the office, so you will need to be located within a commutable distance.
(South East Manchester, Stockport, Glossop, Buxton, Macclesfield, Sheffield)
As Graphic Designer your work will be varied and will include a range of offline and online materials with a particular focus on the digital side of things. This would include producing campaigns, digital banners, social media content and reels for Instagram posts.
Some of the things you could expect to do:
• Work with the branding agency to further develop the companies professional-only and consumer-facing brands
• Work with print ads, postcards, Flyers, printable educational materials
• Ensure that design and creative projects are delivered on time and are consistent with specific brand guidelines.
To apply to this varied role, you will need 3 years of design experience and proficiency in Adobe CC Suite, After Affects and Premier Pro.
You will also require the following:
• Product photography, video production and editing experience
• Ability to work with both speed and accuracy across multiple simultaneous projects under strict deadline
• Good organisational skills and enjoy working within a team
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
This is a mid to senior role and in return for your expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of up to £30,000.
To apply for this job in Whaley Bridge, please contact Emma Thomson at The Book Recruitment with your CV and portfolio.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creativity, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.