A hybrid role with flexible hours, we’re looking for a Digital Designer to join our client's creative team in Bradford. This is a full-time role that comes with a salary of up to £25,000, and some excellent benefits.
Some of your Digital Designer responsibilities will include:
● Designing & building onsite areas/HTML emails to meet marketing requirements
● Managing workload & priorities
● Producing creative solutions in Photoshop
● Optimising sites to maximise performance
● Assisting with the production of material (HTML Emails, homepages, category pages, inspirational shops, editorial pages)
To succeed, you should have experience in web and email design together with the creative ability to turn briefs into engaging campaigns and a good understanding of usability, user experience, and the general workings of eCommerce sites and related media. You will also need:
● Excellent HTML and CSS skills
● Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver
● A good understanding of usability, user experience, and the general workings of eCommerce sites and related media
● An understanding of different browsers and devices
● The ability to adapt to new and existing technologies
Other requirements include good communication skills, the ability to work in a busy environment to deadline, and to work both individually and as part of a team.
If this Digital Designer job in Bradford interests you, apply to Emma Thomson on the link below.
Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive. We believe in equity, diversity, and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all.
If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.