We have a fab opportunity for a digital-first Designer to join this Integrated B2B Tech Marketing agency in Leeds. They work on a hybrid model, mainly remote, however you would need to be close enough to have access to the office when required.
As a growing agency, this is an exciting time to join them, and you’ll work with Global Tech B2B brands. This is a Mid-level role, so we’re looking for agency experience and an impressive portfolio to demonstrate your experience in digital design.
You’ll become part of a collaborative creative team of designers, art directors, copywriters, video editors and motion designers.
You could expect to do:
• Create great brands from the ground up and develop concepts from the Art Directors
• Be a fastidious brand guardian for existing clients
• Produce graphic design for a variety of print and digital content
• Produce digital solutions for campaigns and branding
• Collaborate with photographers, illustrators, animation specialists and the like
• Present your ideas to the wider team, as well as to clients
• Get stuck into pitches and presentations
To apply for this role, creative flair is essential. You'll also have:
• The usual Adobe know-how
• The ability to see things through to artwork and production
• Experience at a previous agency
• Confidence to present and pitch ideas
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
A raft of initiatives for employee health and wellbeing – including group Personal Training classes (optional), personal fitness and nutrition programmes, regular wellness speakers, cycle to work scheme, and more!
To apply for this Designer job please contact Emma Thomson at The Book Recruitment today with your CV and portfolio.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creativity, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.