We are looking for a Creative Account Manager to join this Leeds based internal agency, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
The Account Manager will oversee projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run smoothly and achieve their potential. Daily contact with clients is a key part of the job, so offering new and forward-thinking solutions is essential to the productive communication process. This is a busy environment that is both demanding and fulfilling, involving the coordination of key projects and pitching of ideas.
Here are a few of the primary responsibilities you will take on as Creative Account Manager:
• The day-to-day management of clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns
• Building and maintaining solid relationships internally and externally
• Managing your own projects as well as providing support across the account
• Presenting (verbally and in writing) proposals and recommendations effectively, logically and concisely
• Generating accurate reports and status notifications
You will ideally be an experienced Account Manager from an integrated agency environment looking for a fresh challenge to apply for this Creative Account Management position. We are looking for someone with a good understanding and interaction of the basic elements of creative design, advertising and marketing.
Additional qualifications include:
• A solid background in advertising, design or marketing
• Client and project management experience with commercial acumen
• An inquisitive mind and a knack for problem solving
• Exceptional attention to detail, organisational and planning skills
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package that includes 25 days paid annual leave plus statutory entitlement, a generous workplace pension, health & wellbeing scheme, social environment with in-house canteen and onsite parking. The company also encourages personal development programmes to support your career.
Please get in touch with Emma Thomson today to apply if you like the sound of this Creative Account Manager job in Leeds.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creativity, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.