This is an excellent opportunity for a digital marketing professional seeking a new role in 2022. We are helping a Wakefield-based company find a full-time Digital Product Data Writer, and the position comes with a salary of £23-£25,000 p/a.
As a flexible and collaborative Digital Product Data Writer, you will develop content for all channels, including company websites, product data, blogs, digital properties, and catalogues.
Your many tasks will include:
● Creating content with an understanding of users, SEO, and the company’s overall marketing strategy
● Improving data models to support company strategy
● Editing and proofreading content and providing detailed feedback
● Performing final checks of web pages
To succeed in this Digital Product Data Writer job, you will need to be educated to NVQ level 3 or have equivalent experience, with expert SEO skills (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush).
You will also require the following:
● Experience in the education market or public sector
● Understanding of keywords and search engine algorithms/ranking methods
● CMS and digital marketing experience
To apply for this Digital Product Data Writer opportunity in Wakefield, please get in touch with Emma Thomson at The Book Recruitment.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment
Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive. We believe in equity, diversity, and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all.
If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.