This is a great opportunity for a user interface engineer seeking a new job in Leeds. We are helping a collaborative company recruit a Senior UI Designer, and the role comes with a salary of £40k-£45k p/a. The agency are offering hybrid working with a couple of days remote if preferred.
As a Senior UI Designer, you will ideate and design Apps, websites and digital interactive solutions for various sectors and audiences.
You can expect to:
● Lead internal design sprints and perform any necessary desk research to best inform your design
● Use research insight to propose solutions, applying strategic expertise
● Work with colleagues to devise seamless user journeys, site maps, wireframes, and prototypes
To succeed, you will need 7+ years’ relevant experience, including working in a multi-client digital software team, agency, or similar.
You will also require the following:
● Experience designing interactive digital/UI design across digital comms or experiential solutions
● An understanding of digital marcomms and experiential technologies, modern web standards, HCD/UX/UI
● Experience with Figma
● Experience with Photoshop, After Effects, Lottie, and 3D modelling for the web (preferred)
To apply for this Senior UI Designer job in Leeds, please contact The Book today.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment
Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive. We believe in equity, diversity, and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all.
If creative and digital are in your DNA, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.thebookrecruitment.com.