Are you a highly experienced project manager looking for a new opportunity in Leeds? We are helping a busy agency find a full-time Senior Project Manager, and the role comes with a salary of £35,000 to £45,000 p/a.
In this Senior Project Manager role some of the areas you will be responsible for:
- Leading projects across all channels (your projects will be some of the more complex and high-profile in the business)
- Helping deliver effective, strategic, and creative solutions
- Working in collaboration with other members of the Programme Management team, as well as the Strategy, Content, Design, Digital, Connected Experiences, Production and Film teams
To succeed in this Senior Project Manager job, you will have a leading agency or consultancy background, and expertise in communications or marketing projects and integrated campaigns. Experience in the public sector and commercial programme work would be advantageous.
You will also need:
- Experience working to margin targets and managing projects of a value of £100,000 and over
- Experience growing client relationships and gaining repeat business/developing new opportunities
- A background working across integrated campaigns
- The ability to lead and motivate a project team
To apply for this Senior Project Manager opportunity in Leeds, please contact Emma Thomson via the link below