We’re working with one of the largest online retailers who are the home to a number of familiar brands across fashion and home.
They are expanding their Design team with an additional Graphic Designer to join them in West Yorkshire.
As designer, you will produce beautiful pages specifically for look books and catalogues. So, with this in mind you’ll have excellent page layout examples in your portfolio to demonstrate your experience of catalogue, magazine or fashion look books.
• Produce a variety of different publications from concepts through to finished artwork
• Manage workload and priorities
• Produce creative solutions within the required brand specification ensuring all work is produced accurately and within agreed budgets/time-scales
• Take ownership for full or part publications ensuring the work is produced to a consistent high standard
• To work within and assist in the production of schedules to meet print hand over deadlines
• Liaise with relevant departments (Media Services, Buying & Merchandise, Marketing and external creative/photographic suppliers) as necessary to ensure the smooth production and implementation of work
• Potentially design and produce promotional e-mail campaigns to meet marketing requirements and create and produce promotional material for our sites, e.g. homepages, category pages, inspirational shops, editorial pages
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for someone to get started quickly, really hit the ground running and the ability to utilise previous editions of the last book/catalogue as your template to then design creative pages for the latest season.
You must have examples of catalogue, magazine or look book page layout in your portfolio to be considered.
We’re ideally looking for 2-3 years’ experience in Design/Mail Order Creative or a good understanding in the requirements of Mail Order Creative.
Naturally you’ll have excellent working knowledge of InDesign Photoshop and Illustration along with good written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
If you have the experience for this role, please apply to Emma Thomson via the link below with your CV and portfolio.
We have limited people in our team we will only manage to respond to the candidates that are potentially suitable for the position and have the required experience.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age