We’re seeking a Motion Designer to join one of the largest online retailers who are the home to a number of familiar brands across fashion and home. This is a brand new and exciting vacancy for a Motion Designer to lead, film & provide all motion projects from concept to production working within the wider Creative team
Based in West Yorkshire the company are working on a hybrid basis, with 2 days from home and 3 days in their offices.
• You’ll deliver all motion projects from concept to production within required timelines
• You will either film or take film footage to create animated assets to be used across Social Media TV and online platforms
• Coming up with concepts, you’ll storyboard and communicate motion design ideas & executions with clarity and confidence
• Work on numerous projects at the same time, with accuracy, speed and great time management
• Prepare production-ready assets and package files for distribution and digital implementation
• Stay current on trends, new techniques, and best practices in motion and digital design, integrating those findings into projects
• Anticipate challenges and brainstorm solutions with the broader team
What we’re looking for:
Skills required include:
• Excellent knowledge of relevant motion graphic software (Cinema 4D, DaVinci Resolve, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop)
• Proven ability to work with design systems and apply across a range of mediums (digital, 3D, motion)
• Idea-driven, and excellent communication skills.
• You’ll have a passion for storytelling and creative inclinations
• Strong organisational and file management skills
• Detail-oriented with an ability to blend creative and technical skills
• An enthusiasm for design, motion graphics, and brand experience
• Website adaptation skills will be extremely advantageous and if you work behind the camera to film even better
• Design-related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent portfolio
• 2-3 years film, motion/animation design experience
The company offer competitive benefits including staff discount, generous annual leave, healthcare cash plan together with a vibrant, colourful, creative and flexible working atmosphere.
If you have the experience for this role, please apply to Emma Thomson via the link below with your CV and portfolio/showreel.
We have limited people in our team we will only manage to respond to the candidates that are potentially suitable for the position and have the required experience.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age